Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rachel Weisz voted "most marriable woman"

The readers of Esquire magazine recently voted Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz the "most marriable woman."

Posing for the cover of the magazine, Weisz responded to the honour, "Oh my God! ... To Marry? That's interesting. That's so funny. I'm marriable, but I'm not married. I was getting worried that the men didn't like me anymore!"

She also recounted the story of how she and her longtime fiance, director Darren Aronofsky, met.

"I didn't want this cool, indie director to see me in this stretch limo. But as I stepped out, he was waiting there. I was like, 'Argh! Shit!' I felt like such an idiot!"

Weisz, star of the The Lovely Bones, has previously spoken of being in no hurry to tie the knot with the director, with whom she has a three-year-old son, Henry.

Source: Esquire via THE DAILY MAIL

PHOTO CREDIT: AP

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home