Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Really Ridiculous: Jay-Z wants to plan Robbie Williams' wedding

Sometimes, the tabs try so hard to get an interesting headline, they don't care how stupid it sounds - or they're just too stupid to realize it sounds as stupid as it does. And The Sun is the guilty party this time around.

We present their report that rapper Jay-Z wants to stick his neck out and plan pop singer Robbie Williams' wedding to American actress Ayda Field. Williams has not even confirmed the engagement rumours, though Field has been spotted out wearing a diamond ring on that finger.

In a fairly generic, likely made-up quote, the rapper - who married singer Beyonce Knowles on April 4, 2008 - tells The Sun, "I would be happy to help Robbie organise his wedding. I am sure he will make it an extravagant party. I had my 40th birthday last month in the Dominican Republic. That would be a great place for Robbie's wedding. It's the most stunning place on earth. It has everything - beautiful beaches, scenery, golf courses - and is easy to fly guests to."

Jay-Z reportedly continued, "The entertainment at my party was all hot and if Robbie wants my help he should come over for dinner and Beyonce and I can help him out. She is great at organising parties, she loves it. I don't know what Robbie's entertainment plans are, but as a wedding present, I would get up after the speeches and do a little set."

As you can tell by the mock-up photo out of the British press, it's unclear whether Jay-Z and Robbie Williams have ever even met, just that they both performed at the 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards.

Source: STUFF

PHOTO CREDITS: WireImage

Labels: , , ,